We recently learned that Senator Thune, Governor Daugaard, and former-governor Rounds will be speaking to graduates at several SD universities. So, we’ve compiled a list of dos-and-don’ts, lest they forget the ramifications of GOP leadership.
- Do remember to smile. The future you’ve created for these kids is less than rosy.
- Don’t talk about Kristi Noem or remind the audience that while they took actual classes, she is getting college credit for attempting to do her job.
- Do talk about jobs.
- Don’t mention the job prospects for newly-minted graduates, esp. given 10% budget cuts in South Dakota and Rep. Paul Ryan’s radical agenda to regress America.
- Do remain calm. Everyone already knows Donald Trump’s hair is hiding something.
- Don’t detail your plans to derail their health insurance coverage, leave their grandparents destitute, and bankrupt their alma matter.
Finally, remember you are just one person trying to dismantle America. The graduating class is bigger and stronger. And yes, they just might take your job.