South Dakota Democratic Party Summer Internship
The SDDP is now hiring a part time, paid Intern for Summer 2017. Flexible hours; Position open until filled. Apply today by sending a cover letter and resume to Benjamin@sddp.org.
The South Dakota Democratic Party provides substantive internships for driven, self-motivated college students seeking hands-on experience in a fast-paced political setting.
Interns work with top staff at the Democratic Party to develop and carry out the strategies that help South Dakota Democrats win.
The hired Intern will be based West River, preferably in Rapid City, and interns must be able to provide their own transportation. For more information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 605.271.5405.
To apply for consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at:
South Dakota Democratic Party
PO Box 1485
Sioux Falls, SD 57101
- 15-20 hrs/week
- Represent the South Dakota Democratic Party at local events
- Support local County Parties and attend County Party meetings
- Develop volunteer sessions and organize voter registration efforts
- Serve as a liaison between County Parties and State Party staff
- Actively recruit new volunteers and donors to the South Dakota Democratic Party
- Frequent communication with State Party staff about upcoming events and projects
- Complete required training in VoteBuilder, and continually update the database with information
- Other tasks as assigned
The South Dakota Democratic Party is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other category prohibited by local, state, or federal law.